Clubs are the part of the institute which provide the opportunity to collaborate.
To construct a club,
1. Go to the club from the home page
2. Click New to create a New club > Enter the title and Description > Click on create. If any logo is available, upload the image.
3. The club window opens. Here we can add participants.
The club should contain a minimum of 3 participants to initiate chat.
To add participants,
4. Click on the man icon on the left side of Participants
5. Select the participants department-wise or Individually. Names can search with the first three letters at the search bar.
6. Make changes in the Edit option if required.
7. If the group is unwanted, go to delete the group.
Clubs are active only when effective interaction takes place.
8. Click on the created club leads to a chat box.
Interact via text or voice messages and share images or documents in the plus icon on the bottom right side of the chat box.
To add more participants or to make edits,
9. Click on the three dots on the right of the club.
10. Select settings.
It directs to the participants adding page. Also, remove participants effectively here.