Getting started with OOGYY – Sign up in 6 simple steps!
OOGYY is an Educational Management Software and Administrative system that controls a whole Institution through a single App. This easy LMS and ERP can be a better choice to manage learning platforms from a single tutor or coaching center to large institutions. The application has a 4-phase view at the current stage- Institution view or Admin view, Teacher view, Student view, and Parent view. We can use it as both web and mobile applications. Let’s start your institute with a free account…
How to Create a Free Account
1.FromPlayStore, download the OOGYY application/ Go to http://oogyy.com
2. Click Create free account. Then again create a free account on Sign-In page (for the Web app)
Sign-In page will open and click create account. If the user is already registered, then sign-in with OTP verification to the registered number. Account creation is simple process as given below.
3.Enter Full name, e-mail and mobile number, then press create account
4.Verify with the 4-digit OTP that is sent to the given mobile number.
After successfully creating an account and signing up, select the user type. Sign in window leads to SELECT USER TYPE.
5. Select the type of user among Institution, Tutor, Parent, and Student, then press Next
6. For Institution, select organization from School, College, Coaching Center, and Other and then Next
7. Choose your plan and then Continue
Give the details and start your institution online.
6. Give the Institute name, About your institution and Contact number, and click Create
We are at the dashboard, Let’s explore OOGYY
Dashboard displays the shot-cuts to each and every assessment in the application. At the very front, we can see the quick-links of Departments, Classrooms, Clubs, Admission, Staffs, Groups, Approval, and Notifications. We can create our whole institution here by adding each and every individual of the institution.